Saturday, July 30, 2011

What can I say, I'm a cheesy gal.

It's just after 2pm. I'm taking a quick break from house chores. I'm reflecting. Random thoughts of happiness. I enjoy days like today more than I realized.

I slept in. That doesn't happen frequently.
I walked around my 'hood and picked up a sammich at the Purple Bean Coffee place. Ate half of it while reading in the living room. Ben was reading The Chron and listening to KUT in the dining room. So I had a nice background music streaming in.

I finally got to a stopping point and began the house cleaning. I'll continue in a minute.

I love that today I have:
Read
Cleaned
Done laundry
Walked around the neighborhood with Cash Cat
Visited a local trailer eatery
Talked to a good friend
Listened to good music
Watered and moved our dying plants/flowers around
Made Tobie Cat mad by picking him up and turning him upside down (he bunny kicked me)
Texted with mi hermano
I called my momma - no answer


Just rambling. It's a blog about nothing.

Back to work



No comments:

Post a Comment